The high-quality all-round care for broodmares and stud stallions with integrated support for digestion, skin, hoof, liver, immunity and metabolism.
ATCOM ZUCHT-VITAL also supplies B vitamins and special yeasts to support the mare's sensitive intestinal tract. Particular attention is also paid to a balanced supply of the trace elements zinc, copper, manganese, selenium and iodine. A lack of selenium in the pregnant mare, which is often encountered under practical conditions, can lead to skeletal and cardiac muscle changes in the foal.
The targeted FEEDING OF MICRONUTRIENTS IS OF GREAT IMPORTANCE FOR maintaining the health and milk production of the mares as well as for the optimal development of the foal in the womb and during the suckling phase.
In order to ensure a targeted and adapted supplementation with minerals, vitamins, trace elements and amino acids during the different phases of pregnancy and lactation, ATCOM ZUCHT-VITAL is used in different dosages. Therefore, always pay attention to the dosage information given below.
And when the foal is there? Then our recommendation for healthy support in raising the foal is ATCOM JUNIOR-VITAL.
Why should breeding stallions receive ATCOM BREEDING VITAL?
Outside the breeding season, the need for nutrients depends on how much the stallion has to work. In most cases, feeding consisting of hay, grass, grain and a maintenance dosage of ATCOM ZUCHT-VITAL is recommended. It is advisable to increase the energy and protein supply a few weeks before the breeding season, but care should always be taken to ensure that the stallions do not become fat, as this can have a negative impact on fertility. During the breeding season, additional doses of essential amino acids (lysine and methionine) are also beneficial. A high-quality supply of vitamins, minerals and vital trace elements should also be ensured in order to support the stallion's health and vitality and thus enable optimal fertility. ATCOM ZUCHT-VITAL provides this extra plus of valuable vital substances in a proven manner.
ATCOM BREEDING-VITAL is therefore specifically tailored to the increased need for vital substances of the pregnant and lactating mare and the breeding stallion. It only contains biologically high-quality compounds of minerals and trace elements as well as vitamins that can be optimally utilized by the organism. ATCOM ZUCHT-VITAL is free of artificial flavors and does not contain any artificial preservatives.
These special properties characterize ATCOM ZUCHT-VITAL:
- Complete mineral feed in premium quality ensures the basic requirements of all essential minerals, vitamins, trace elements and amino acids of broodmares and breeding stallions in a highly available form and reliably prevents nutritional deficiency symptoms
- with organically bound iron, copper, manganese, zinc and selenium to support overall vitality and optimal fertility and sperm quality
- The active ingredients contained can support the overall well-being and healthy development of the foal even in the womb
- Intestinal-supporting vital substance complex made from special yeasts, B vitamins, antioxidants and herbs supports intestinal flora and the entire gastrointestinal tract
- The vital substances it contains can support the milk production of the lactating mare
- can prevent nutritional skin and coat problems
- with integrated optimal selenium supply , as Germany is a selenium deficiency area
ATCOM BREEDING-VITAL is ideal for:
- for high-quality all-round care, specially tailored to the feeding of the broodmare and the breeding stallion
Guests and mares in pregnancy: 20 g per 100 kg body weight
Highly pregnant and lactating mares: 30 g per 100 kg body weight
Breeding stallions: 20 g per 100 kg body weight during the breeding season: 30 g per 100 kg body weight
During situations of increased need (e.g. coat change) or at the beginning of feeding an ATCOM product (this makes it easier to replenish potentially empty nutrient stores and meet the additional requirement), we recommend a dosage of 30 g ATCOM ZUCHT-VITAL per 100 kg of body weight daily . This amount should be fed for a period of 4-6 weeks. You can then switch to the dosage of 20g/100kg body weight.
ATCOM ZUCHT-VITAL is a pelleted supplementary feed. It must be mixed with the main feed in the specified quantities for each feeding.
Do I need to feed additional minerals or similar?
Feeding additional supplementary food can and should be avoided in order to avoid a nutrient imbalance or oversupply.