Item No. 10012480
Welcome to Weidetec! We are proud to be able to present you the GROWI A-20 BATTERY DEVICE from Großewinkelmann as part of our range. This device is a complete set that contains everything you need for your electric fence system.
The GROWI A-20 BATTERY DEVICE is a powerful and reliable device that runs on a 12V battery. It is easy to use and has an LED display that shows the battery level. In addition, it is weatherproof and can therefore be used all year round.
Whether for horses, cows or sheep - the GROWI A-20 BATTERY DEVICE is the perfect choice for every animal owner who needs a reliable electric fence system. Order today and let the quality and performance of the device convince you!
Our universal, powerful battery-powered tool for medium to long fences!
- Complete set of electric fence energiser A20
- Includes 14 watt solar panel and panel holder
- incl. 12 volt electric fence battery 62 Ah
- Electronic power regulator
- 3 color battery indicator light
- With deep discharge protection ACCU PROTECT
- Operation possible via 230V power adapter
- Solar connections on the front
- Battery life: 62 Ah - approx. 18 days / 85 Ah - approx. 25 days
Max. voltage: 15,000 volts
Charging energy: 2.5 joules
Max. discharge energy: 2.0 joules
Max. range with light vegetation: 25 km
Max. range with medium vegetation: 8 km
Max. range in heavy vegetation: 4 km
- Battery protection: This function allows the device to automatically switch to ECO 1/5 (depending on the model) when the power supply drops below 30% of the maximum capacity.
- Battery control: With three-color LED display that shows the charge status of the battery/rechargeable battery.
- Performance optimization: The intelligent device technology uses the capacity of the unused pulse and thus reduces power consumption and at the same time protects the battery/rechargeable battery capacity from discharging too quickly.
- Energy recovery: This device compensates for the completely normal loss of performance of the battery/rechargeable battery and delivers the full pulse even when the battery/rechargeable battery capacity decreases.
- ECO mode 1/5: The first of 5 pulses is specified by the controller position, the following 4 are minimum pulses. This significantly reduces power consumption while maintaining optimum herding safety.
Growi 12-volt cordless tools offer outstanding performance and service life. These devices are the optimal alternative if 230-volt mains voltage is not available. Also suitable for electrifying long fences and deterring wild animals. Thanks to their integrated microprocessor-based digital technology, our cordless tools offer a variety of functions.