Tasty mineral food for vitality and well-being well into old age. Specially tailored to the mineral, vitamin and trace element needs of seniors (from the age of 18).
Senior Mineral specifically rounds off seniors' rations with all vital minerals, trace elements and vitamins. Due to their age, seniors need a high-quality supply of vitamin E and C to support cell metabolism, muscles and the body's own defenses. For this reason, Senior Mineral contains these important vitamins in a coordinated dosage. Furthermore, Senior-Mineral provides seniors with a balanced supply of B vitamins, as their own synthesis can decrease as the aging process increases. A high supply of zinc, manganese and selenium is also targeted in order to reliably support the entire metabolism, skin, coat and muscles. Natural vital substances from diatomaceous earth, brewer's yeast and linseed oil also optimize overall vitality. In Senior-Mineral we also rely on metabolically active algal lime and sea algae as a high-quality source of calcium and natural micro-minerals. The use of special herbs and germs ensures very good palatability. For seniors with dental problems, Senior Mineral is also available in granulated form.
Special properties of Senior Mineral:
- specially tailored for seniors
- with the extra plus of vitamin E, vitamin C, B vitamins, zinc, manganese and selenium for targeted supply and support of metabolism and vitality
- with organically bound trace elements for optimal bioavailability
- with diatomaceous earth, sea algae, brewer's yeast and linseed oil for a beautiful coat
- for seniors from around 18 years of age
20 g per 100 kg of body weight daily.
Large horses: 90 to 150 g per day
Small horses, ponies: 40 to 80 g per day